We have realized 10 Body Language;
1) Lean back; If you want to show that you care about the conversation you are in, you should position your sitting in an upright position and watch a position that keeps your legs slightly apart.
2) Overlapped legs; It is considered to be an indicator of the feeling of closure and defense. When the person is drawn to his shell and decides to explain his mind, he stops throwing on his legs.
3) Not to make eye contact; In the course of the conversation, if you interrupt the eye contact with the person you are communicating with, it will cause you to feel that you are not honest about you. By turning this situation in your favor, you can make sure that you trust the individual on the same system you want to influence.
4) Clenching hands; This is literally proof of stress and tension where you are. If you are sufficiently self-confident in yourself, do not allow this perception to occur in people’s minds.
5) To put your hands in your pockets or to keep them behind you; This is, of course, an unconscious position that we all take during the day. But it can also be a sign that you’re hiding something from the other side.
6) Touching your face; Especially the nose and mouth can endanger you. If you take the role of listening in communication, the other person touching his nose or around his mouth while he is talking can give you the signal that you are in a fraud.
7) Shake the head more than necessary; The movements you do with your head are an indication that you are following and joining the other party. But overpowering you might seem weak. It can also be perceived as indifference.
8) Continuous moving; Being constantly on the move indicates that you are bored or uncomfortable in your situation. Continuously moving your legs or continuous hair will send bad signals to the opposite side.
9) Your shoulders are bent; According to the research, the shoulder should not be equal, or seen as stacked or skewed indicates unhappiness. This is more common in individuals with clinical depression. It will be beneficial for you to show a steeper stance in order to reflect your self-confidence and happiness.
10) Quite big gestures; Most regions in your body can be used as a representative of your self-confidence and you can create the impression you want from an opposite point of view. But exaggerating these uses will reduce you to the opposite angle at the same rate. You can be perceived as arrogant, so that people can lose their interest in you.